Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Requests

Are you an author or publisher looking to get your book reviewed? Send me an email at drewjreader@gmail.com and please fill out the information below.

• Provide the title and a short summary of your book.
• Cover image if available.
• How many pages (or approx. words) long is it?
• What are the genre(s)?
• Is it part of a series?
• Is there any romance? No need to answer this if the genre is romance.
• Any sexual content?
• Is the narrator male, female, or otherwise?
• How many point of views are there?
• Is it told in first, second, or third person?
• Who is the target audience? (Adult, young adult, or children?)
• Would you describe it as a slow, medium, or fast paced novel?
• What do you personally think is the strongest aspect of your book?
• Lastly, do you understand that I will give my honest opinion of your book, even if I don’t like it?

I accept or decline requests depending on my reading tastes. If I don’t think your book is something I’ll like based on the information I received, I’ll let you know in a reply.

~Drew

No comments:

Post a Comment