Wednesday, July 27, 2016

About the Blogger


Hi, I’m Drew! I’m a book-loving, tea-drinking bibliophile who is meticulously picky about organizing her bookshelf. I’m a Christian, my favorite movie is The Matrix, I love to dance, sing, take walks, draw, eat delicious food, and photograph books.

I started writing reviews on Goodreads in 2013 and it’s become a habit to sit down and write my opinion about a good (or bad) book!

My mom taught me to read when I was five and I’ve been a bookworm ever since. On rainy days I love curling up in a cozy chair with a cup of tea and a good book.

Over the years I’ve fallen in love with Nancy Drew, Roald Dahl, Percy Jackson, Lord of the Flies, and hundreds of other books. I read a variety of genres, but am particularly drawn to the thriller and fantasy ones. Some of my favorite authors are Patrick Ness, Sarah J. Maas, Barry Lyga, and John Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment